Three cheeses macaroni bento

2013-02-20


Several lights from the living room's main light fixture decided to call it a day last night and taking a wel lit picture in these conditions turned out rather tricky.  So I apologise for the poor quality of today's picture.


Today's bento has a leftover from last night's dinner : three cheeses macaroni with meatballs and savoy cabbage, a filling wintery dish. And quite easy to prepare, as you can see from the recipe that I posted over on the cooking blog.

The fruit section contains the usual suspects : apple, pomegranate, blueberries and half a banana.

As a little side note : for those of you who would like to learn how to make Japanese dishes to add to their bento for the real asian feel, Maki from Just Hungry will host a Japanese cooking 101 in March.  I'll join this free (!) and online class for sure.  Go check it out.

Bon appetit !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog in my search for bento box ideas and I love it. I know you're not posting much these days but I'm still having fun going back through your archives. Thanks for the ideas! :)

Unknown said...

I like this website/blog, While I love the bentos as a american I have an american palate. So mac and cheese is perfect for me. Thanks for all the great ideas.